We are looking to grow our team by recruiting positive people who want to make a difference! We know this job can provide lasting satisfaction, great exercise, new skills and personal responsibility. One important requirement is that you must be AWESOME!!
How do we define AWESOME?
- Go-Getter: You have a hard time sitting at a desk all day because you like to move and stay busy. You follow directions and have a keen eye for detail – you notice little things that others miss!
- Excellent Communication Skills: You know how to listen to others and express yourself clearly.
- Must LOVE Cleaning: We thrive on ensuring our clients experience the feeling of entering a clean environment. To be successful, you must feel the same way. This is essential.
- Early Bird: You are a morning person who loves to start their day with a BANG!
- Optimist: You see the glass as half full and don’t allow challenges to derail your day.
- Eagerness to Grow & Learn: You give 100% all the time and are always looking for the opportunity to improve. You like feedback and strive to do your best.
- Multi-Tasker: You can rub your belly & pat your head at the same time. When given big projects with many small pieces, you say “BRING IT ON!”
Happy Home Employee Benefits:
- Comprehensive paid training
- Positive and fun work environment
- Earning potential up to $700 per week
- No nights or weekends required
- Advancement opportunities
- Emphasis on personal growth
- Paid time off after first year of employment
- The ability to lift 20 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have reliable transportation
- Have a reliable smart phone with data
- Need to pass criminal background check